So your business or nonprofit needs writing with punch, flare, and energy — the type that grabs customers? I provide and promote web and print content: press releases, email newsletters, web copy, social media posting, ghost writing and more. My words and graphics are fun, informative and fresh — content that people enjoy reading. I make sure that when customers read the contents from business sites, they’ll be back for more. The material is engaging, focused, and interactive.
My amazing journey with the written and spoken word has spanned several decades. Below are some links that tell you more about my work.
WRITE LIKE A PRO
- Here is my column on professional writing that appears most Saturdays in the Idaho Press Tribune.
- I have published more than a dozen books. My amazon author page has more information: http://bit.ly/StricklandBooks.
- Enjoy these free tips: Five Steps to Getting a Book Published.
- Check out my Boise State University work.
- Read my articles in the Ridenbaugh Press site.
- Enjoy my book reviews at Deseret News.
- Read some of my reviews and social analyses as The Book Bear.
- Check out my articles on The JHub of the Idaho State Journal.
- Listen to my appearance on the Idaho Leader Podcast.
- And see MichaelRStrickland.com.
- Finally, like my professional page on Facebook and join the daily discussion.
- Is your content being read? Watch my podcast on this topic.
My Professional Writing Tips
Marketing Specific Writing Samples
Click here for samples of press releases and articles I have written,social media pages I professionally manage, and more.
I answer questions about writing and publishing at my email: author (at) michaelrstrickland (dot) com